Continuing Legal Education and Continuing Education For Licensed Claims Examiners
D’Amato & Lynch attorneys closely monitor insurance and litigation trends and developments and frequently offer CLE and CE educational seminars to clients and other interested parties.
The firm is an accredited provider of various CLE seminars and approved to offer CLE credit to attorneys. The firm is also an accredited provider of CE credit to licensed insurance professionals in various states.
A sampling of past seminar topics include:
- Arbitration: Navigating the Process – Top Ten List When Arbitrating an Insurance Dispute
- Lawyers’ Professional Liability
- Labor Law
- Insurance Implications of Antitrust Enforcement Under The Affordable Care Act: Current Trends in M&A and Antitrust Litigation/Policy Terms, Claims, and Coverage Issues
- Medical Marijuana: Emerging Legal Issues and Risk of Loss
- Financial Statements: The Role and Responsibility of Management and the Outside Accountant & Accountant Liability
- Lost Profit Damages
- Crime Coverage/Financial Institution Bond Coverage Trends
- Securities Laws and Developments in 10b-5 Actions and Tag-Along Derivative Cases
D’Amato & Lynch has also presented a variety of D&O and E&O workshops to insurance professionals.
For further information, please contact Siobhan Breen at firstname.lastname@example.org.